A sense of fullness in this place built up with natural materials – Yoga Journal
Discover… the premises
L’arbre aux étoiles is a place where multiple atmospheres meet and converge, always with a spirit of harmony with nature :
- The charm of old stones with the 1774 Prieuré (3 rooms) and its ever changing mixed-borders garden
- The contemporary style of the Bergerie (4 rooms), a wood house built with eco-friendly materials, overlooking the valley, which also accommodates a spa and a meeting room (45 m2) adapted to conferences and projections
- The main meeting room “la charreterie” (70 m2)
Practice or learn… in the countryside
L’arbre aux étoiles offers several facilities for your activities :
- A 70 m2 room all made of wood, designed for the practice of Yoga (with equipment provided for 15 people), heated with a wood stove
- A conference / projection room of 45 m2
- Two living rooms (one of 40m2 in the Prieuré, the other of 70m2 in the Bergerie)
We also provide paperboards and a videoprojector.
Sleep… under the stars
L’arbre aux étoiles offers in total 7 rooms and 3 tents able to host 2 to 4 people, hence a total of 25 people in rooms and 35 including the tents, in the warm season.
- 3 rooms in the prieuré (2, 3 and 4 places), a stone house dated 1774, each with its own bathroom
- 4 rooms in the Bergerie, an ecological conception (one of which is accessible to disabled persons). Each room has 4 single beds (2 of which on a mezzanine), and a private bathroom
- 3 safari tents : Because Ecolodge implies spleeping as close as possible to the nature, we have set three original safari tents in the valley, for four occupants each. The tents are equipped with compost loo and a water tank. A common bathroom is accessible in the spa 50 metres nearby. The tents do not have heater and are accessible from april to october.
Finally, there are multiple B&Bs and cottages in the village for large groups.
Relax… in the spa
Our small nature spa offers :
- Massages, to be booked in advance : See our massages (in french)
- Infrared Sauna, free access
- Hot Tub, a swedish external bath, heated with a wood stove (to be booked one day in advance)
Breath… fresh air
The domain covers almost four hectares with undulating panorama :
- A mixed-borders garden around the Priory, a seasonal colour show
- A more contemporary garden based on grass plants, around the Bergerie
- The kitchen garden and the greenhouse
- A valley planted with fruit trees, maintained by our horses
- Not forgetting the woods…
L’arbre aux étoiles is also a shelter for a great variety of animals, from the horses in the valley to the neigbour’s cows, or the colourful butterflies gathering nectar in the lavender. It is an LPO site (league for the protection of birds) and a few beehives have been installed.
You might also have the chance to see a stork or a hare…
Enjoy… in all conscience
No time to get bored, either on site or nearby !
- Walking trails direct from the site
- Library (nature, arts, personal development, asia, literature…)
- Horse rental (from the Haras d’Urgiz)
- Bicycle tours (rental at the Beuzeville tourist office)
- Workshops on demand for groups (yoga, Qi Gong, cooking, sculpture, walking tours…)
- Tourism : Honfleur and the region – See more about the region
- Seasonal events – See our program (in french)
Savour… local and organic
Because wellness and healing do get along with tasty meals !
- Buffet breakfast, mainly organic and local
- Catering for groups (vegetarian organic meals)
- Picnic (20€ for two) or gourmet plates (15€ each) on demand (order 2 days in advance)
- Not to forget the numerous restaurants in Honfleur (9 km), Beuzeville or Pont-Audemer